Salelis.com free offers its visitors themany advantages of internet technology and to provide an interactive andpersonalized experience. We are committed to protecting your personalinformation.
Please read the following carefully to understand ourpolicies and practices regarding your personal data. Including how we willcomply with that policy.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can choose to browse the Website and the Appswithout disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personaldata as a condition of using the Website or the Apps, except as may benecessary for us to be able to provide the products and services which youpurchase or access through our Website or Apps, respond to your requests, or incases where you contact us directly.
When you use our Services, we collect a variety ofinformation from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with theServices. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used toloosely identify you when combined with other data.
1.1 Information you willingly provide. When using our Services, you may be asked toprovide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contactinformation, payment information, details about your home or properties you areinterested in, financial information. This may occur, for example,
- when you carry out transactions with us on or in relation to the Website or the Apps;
- when you register an account with us on the Website or the Apps;
- when you contact our customer service or salespeople by email, telephone, or in person, to resolve any issues that you may be facing or with inquiries or requests; and
- when you subscribe to the services that we are providing on the Website or the Apps, or for our email notifications, and/or newsletters.
- when you correspond with a real estate professional (such as a real estate agent or broker, mortgage lender or loan officer, property manager, investor, homebuilder, or others) via the Services
- when you complete other forms or transactions, such as a request for loan information or a rental housing and background check application.
- you may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email or SMS. Some information you provide through our Services is collected and processed by third parties (such as google analytics) on our behalf.
1.2 Cookies, Pixels, and other trackingmechanisms. We and our partners use varioustechnologies to collect information automatically when you access and use ourServices, including cookies, and other similar technologies. Cookies are bitsof electronic information that can be transferred to your computer or otherelectronic device to uniquely identify your browser. When you use the Services,we and our partners may place one or more cookies on your computer or otherelectronic devices or use other technologies that provide similarfunctionality.
- Some of our pages may also include pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or IP address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on specific Services where you view a certain listing so that we can track whether the listing is of relevance to you while offering recommendations. Through these pixels and cookies, we collect information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- We also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behaviour.
- We also allow certain third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies when you use the Website or the Apps. These third parties include (a) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on the Website or the Apps, and (b) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different web sites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties are non-personally identifiable information which is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on the Website, the Apps, and across the Internet which are tailored to your interests
- Many of the third parties we allow to collect information on the Website and the Apps are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of advertising targeting from member companies.
1.3 Mobile device and mobile browserinformation. You may adjust settings on your mobiledevice and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information,such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, byadjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please referto the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile devicemanufacturer.
1.4 Location Data. If you enable location services on your mobile device,PropertyGuru Group with your permission may collect the location of yourdevice, which we use to provide you with location-based information andadvertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable locationservices on your mobile device.
1.5 Email Management. You may receive email from PropertyGuru Group for avariety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Services,you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale or rentand a buyer sent you a message. If you have an account with PropertyGuru Group,you may edit your preferences through your account settings. Also, you canmanage your receipt of some types of communication by following theinstructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if youunsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email youwith important transactional or administrative information.
- PURPOSES OF USE
2.1 The personal data which you provide may be used andprocessed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with otherinformation for the purpose of managing and operating the Website and the Apps,the scope of which may include, but is not limited to the following:
- administering the Website and the Apps;
- improving your browsing experience by personalising the Website and the Aps;
- enabling your use of the services available on the Website and the Apps;
- providing to you the products and services that you have specifically requested;
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website or the Apps;
- responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints regarding the use of the Website, the Apps or any product or service provided by us;
- sending you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- performing office and operational administrative matters; and
3.1 We will take reasonable technical and organizationalprecautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
3.2 We will store all the personal data you provide onsecure servers in an encrypted format.
3.3 You however understand that the transmission ofinformation via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do ourbest to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of yourpersonal data transmitted to the Website or the Apps; any transmission is atyour own risk.
3.4 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) apassword which enables you to access certain parts of the Website or the Apps,you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not toshare a password with anyone. We will NEVER ask you for your password otherthan when you log in to the Website or the Apps, as the case may be.
3.5 We urge you to take steps to keep your personalinformation safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, aswell as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser whenfinished using our services on a shared or unsecured device.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 In order to manage and operate the Website and theApps, we may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, whichmeans our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal datato third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors forthe following purposes:
- to protect our rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property and safety of our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website or the Apps, and others;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in connection with a business asset transaction (i.e. the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation) to which we are a party or a prospective party.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6.1 The Website and the Apps may, from time to time,contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and vendors. Ifyou follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websiteshave their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility orliability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit anypersonal data to these websites.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION
7.1 Our Data Protection Officer is responsible forensuring that requests for access to personal data and amendment of personaldata are properly dealt with in accordance with the procedures specifiedherein.
7.2 As far as reasonably possible, we will respond toyour request within ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of therequest. If that is not possible, you will be so notified within ten (10)working days from the date of receipt of the request.
8.1 We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosureof personal data by you to other users in connection with the use of theWebsite or the Apps, as the case may be.
- CONTACT US
9.1 Should you require further information about thetreatment of your personal data by us, please do not hesitate to contact ourprivacy officer at: email@example.com